P3 4K, No Intelligent Flight mode?

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using a Moto G4 running Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and the latest firmware and app versions. I noticed this on my other phone as well, but hadn't decided to go online to search for a solution. Basically, going from P to A or F does not register at all in the app, and has no effect.

Is this a known issue or has a solution?

Thanks!

Have you disabled Beginner mode, and toggled the availability of multiple light modes in the app to enable them?

Reactions: Brayan2134
Hello,

I'm using a Moto G4 running Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and the latest firmware and app versions. I noticed this on my other phone as well, but hadn't decided to go online to search for a solution. Basically, going from P to A or F does not register at all in the app, and has no effect.

Is this a known issue or has a solution?

Thanks!

I have yet to try out those other modes until I find out what it will do to my flight. Yes! I have begginers mode turned off & advanced flight controls. But what I don't like is, if you are in "F" mode, you have lost GPS abilities & it runs off of the barometer for height control. Why is that? It should still have GPS capabilities.

So, go through your DJI GO APP menus & after you master basic mode, then try the advanced mode, less crashes that way.

Kurt

This only occurred with me when my P3 4K was low to the ground when flying. Take it up to 20ft or so and then try toggling it to "F" mode. If this doesn't do the trick, delete and reinstall the latest version of DJI GO on your device.

Also, as RW-1 said, you have to make sure that you've enabled Intelligent-Flight Modes in your settings. You will not be able to access these flight features until you've done this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic