P2V+ver 3.0 No camera or gimbal movement

Hey Jim I finally found the old shell with the QR code. Do I just peel it off and put on the new shell and try to fire it up and see if I get camera and gimbal movement? Thanks for the sticker info, I would have NEVER thought about that!! Al T
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. What I do is peel off the old QR code sticker, from the old, damaged shell and put it on the replacement shell. You might want to remove the sticker from the replacement shell first, if it has one. Perform the "Binding" procedure to link the replacement camera wifi unit to your FPV device, like you did in the beginning.
Jim

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. What I do is peel off the old QR code sticker, from the old, damaged shell and put it on the replacement shell. You might want to remove the sticker from the replacement shell first, if it has one. Perform the "Binding" procedure to link the replacement camera wifi unit to your FPV device, like you did in the beginning.
Jim
Good Morn Jim, It's been a long time since the original (binding procedure). Just so you know, I did not replace the wi-fi or camera unit.. I did replace the complete shell, no electronic components. I'm thinking if I should part this bird out. Not sure how much patience you have. LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4