P2V+ cannot link to control - rapid yellow led flashing

Reaction score
Hello All,

Today I had my first crash. It was a minor one (if there is such a thing) and the Phantom fell from about 6 feet into a bush, without any apparent damage to anything on the outside.

However, after that, when I turn it on, the tail leds (after the start up sequence) blink rapidly yellow, indicating no connection to the remote (even though the remote is on). The remote connection tiny led/button is solid red.

When I try to re-link the control by turning it off, pressing the tiny led/button on the main unit - which immediately turns to a blinking yellow - and then turning on the remote, nothing happens and the tiny led keeps blinking yellow.

I have tried recallibrating everything in the RC assistant and in the Phantom Assistant and had no luck and the Phantom Assistant recognize the unit, but gets no signal from the remote (the RC assistant sees the remote fine).

Anyone can help a desperate man??

Tks.

Are your TX batteries charged or fresh? It sounds like you need to change your batteries.

It is the P2V+ 3.0 with rechargeable batteries. I had the batteries at 75%, but I am recharging them just in case.

Another update:

Just opened the Phantom, checked every connection I could see and they all seemed fine. Then I went thoroughly through the antennae connections, I dismounted the receiver board (just like one would do to install booster antennae) and again, all connections seemed fine.

The Phantom is working just like if the receiver board was not connected to the Naza board, so my best guess is that either the receiving board is toasted or the naza got issues. Any opinions?

Problem solved. The Receiver Module was busted. Got a new one and replaced it. The bird is back in the air and I am happy and relieved. Tks to all for helping.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20