P2V+ Camera and Gimbal on P3?

Reaction score
Hello everyone! So I have a quick question. For some background, I have a P2V+ that I fried the WiFi PCB on when I tried reflashing it after I got the black screen on the DJI app (with good telemetry). Anyway, getting a new WiFi module is apparently out of the question for a reasonable price. Short story long, I can get a good deal on a P3 with no gimbal/camera. Can I remove the gimbal/camera unit from my P2V+ and directly install it on a P3 with no modifications? I'm apparently unable to work on electronics without destroying them if history is any indicator. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: HotRod496
Hello everyone! So I have a quick question. For some background, I have a P2V+ that I fried the WiFi PCB on when I tried reflashing it after I got the black screen on the DJI app (with good telemetry). Anyway, getting a new WiFi module is apparently out of the question for a reasonable price. Short story long, I can get a good deal on a P3 with no gimbal/camera. Can I remove the gimbal/camera unit from my P2V+ and directly install it on a P3 with no modifications? I'm apparently unable to work on electronics without destroying them if history is any indicator. Thanks in advance!
What is A reasonable price for you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik