P2 Vision Plus Compass cable pins

Reaction score
I am rebuilding a P2 Vision + and the compass cable has come away from the chip in the landing leg. I am looking to buy the appropriate connector which I think is the JST ZH 1.5mm 5 pin female connector. If it’s not the correct connector please let me know. However I need help identifying which colour wire goes onto which pin.i am attaching a photo. If someone can have a look at their drone and identify the colour order of the wires/pins, it would be a great help. . Thanks in advance

Attachments

• ED84F48E-4FD3-4E12-AA06-318F9794A72B.jpeg
    ED84F48E-4FD3-4E12-AA06-318F9794A72B.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 221
Sorry but I don’t know what the advantage is in upgrading to the compass cable/landing gear in the eBay link. Is it it superior to what’s on my drone?
Main reasons I want to repair cable.
1/. I bought this thinking it was a P3. So I may not keep it.
2/ the drone is currently not operational. Came with 2 batteries which the guy I bought from tried charging with a P3 charger (17 volt charger) and may have “cooked” the batteries. one battery shows 4 lights but doesn’t turn drone on. When I do battery check by holding red button down for 5 seconds, no batteries light up so battery probably dead. So I purchase another battery and charger and waiting for those to arrive.
3/. Also current landing gear appears to be Kevlar on my drone so I wanted to keep them if possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl