P2 FPV - Antenna (FPVLR)

vgt

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the 'premium' antennas. I'm currently using a pair of fatshark antennas, as well as the one that came with my transmitter. I can reliably get about 300m of range with them, up to 400m depending on terrain. Will the premium combination *really* give a marked improvement?

http://fpvlr.com/store/product/5-8ghz-premium-combo/

Well, since no one bothered to reply, I went ahead and ordered them anyway. For anyone with the a similar setup, I'm not able to reach out to about 1200m in a semi-obstructed environment. I'm sure if it was a clear area, I'd be able to go even further.

I got 2 km with my fpvlr premium set in my neighbourhood and still got more to go.

Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the 'premium' antennas. I'm currently using a pair of fatshark antennas, as well as the one that came with my transmitter. I can reliably get about 300m of range with them, up to 400m depending on terrain. Will the premium combination *really* give a marked improvement?

http://fpvlr.com/store/product/5-8ghz-premium-combo/

so the fatsharks are limited to 400m?

I am about to buy an FPV kit with fatsharks, but may have to buy the FPVLR antennas and buy the rest of the setup piece by piece...

so the fatsharks are limited to 400m?

I am about to buy an FPV kit with fatsharks, but may have to buy the FPVLR antennas and buy the rest of the setup piece by piece...

I went 585M off P'Cola beach this weekend with no problem except the screen being a ***** to see. 586 might be the limit, I don't know.

I went 585M off P'Cola beach this weekend with no problem except the screen being a ***** to see. 586 might be the limit, I don't know.

thanks for the input marlin...

I got a reliable 800 M with the fatshark

thanks for input go fast and landmannn...

I too was wondering if they were any good and worth the money and effort over what I am using in the 5.8 Video Category. And how about the RC antenna mod?

Thanks ~Duke

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20