P2 Auto-Follow. Did this ever happen?

Reaction score
I bought my P2 drone back in 2014 and I remember at the time they were saying that although there was no auto-follow mode yet, that it was going to be introduced later on. At the time there were some demo videos on YouTube of auto-follow, but it was not released yet.

Did an auto-follow mode ever become a thing with the Phantom 2? I know that it doesn't have the collision avoidance - I am planning to shoot over water, so not too concerned about that!

Thanks in advance!

I bought my P2 drone back in 2014 and I remember at the time they were saying that although there was no auto-follow mode yet, that it was going to be introduced later on. At the time there were some demo videos on YouTube of auto-follow, but it was not released yet.

Did an auto-follow mode ever become a thing with the Phantom 2? I know that it doesn't have the collision avoidance - I am planning to shoot over water, so not too concerned about that!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry but auto follow was never implemented for the P2 non-vision although the I believe the P2 vision and vision plus have it but I could be wrong. For sure the P3s and P4s have auto follow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen