Reaction score
Hey guys if your looking to mod your bird with dipoles check these out. These are a great match if your using DBS Itelite panels. These are a lot better than the other ones out there and are strong and use silver plated coax. 2.4GHz Bazooka Dipoles

Those look a lot better that the FPVLR ones I have . If he would come out with 5.8's I might have to just give em a try .
I use both on my Standard .

The 5.8 dipoles can be made upon request.

In the process of installing on a P3A nice and neat! (Test was done with just hole drilled in leg), 1st test was great on the P3A!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys if your looking to mod your bird with dipoles check these out. These are a great match if your using DBS Itelite panels. These are a lot better than the other ones out there and are strong and use silver plated coax. 2.4GHz Bazooka Dipoles
Just curious as to what exactly these are. I have already modded my controller and have both the Itelite DBS02 and Maxxrange antennas. Are these dipoles an alternative to the panels? I was actually also thinking of buying and testing out the FPVLR antennas. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the FPVLR that replacement antenna that has the two curly q coil looking things on it? lol. Just learning here guys, by the way, I love my Maxxrange. Flew out two miles today unboosted. 12,110 ft. And still made it back with 36% battery.

Just curious as to what exactly these are. I have already modded my controller and have both the Itelite DBS02 and Maxxrange antennas. Are these dipoles an alternative to the panels? I was actually also thinking of buying and testing out the FPVLR antennas. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the FPVLR that replacement antenna that has the two curly q coil looking things on it? lol. Just learning here guys, by the way, I love my Maxxrange. Flew out two miles today unboosted. 12,110 ft. And still made it back with 36% battery.
These are to modify the birdside (aircraft antennas) antennas for added range, better turnarouds or to explore, perfect match for Maxxrange or Terminator antennas on the rc

The Maxxrange panel polarity matches the the stock birdside antennas or the bazooka dipoles, fpvlr circular polarized antennas do not. I mean they will still get you farther than stock but not farther than the Maxxrange. Check out some of the P3 leader boards, the top spots are using Maxxrange or Terminator.

You are correct, the fpvlr are the coil ones! (Circular polarized)

Maxxrange and Terminator are linear polarized patch antennas

These are to modify the birdside (aircraft antennas) antennas for added range, better turnarouds or to explore, perfect match for Maxxrange or Terminator antennas on the rc

The Maxxrange panel polarity matches the the stock birdside antennas or the bazooka dipoles, fpvlr circular polarized antennas do not. I mean they will still get you farther than stock but not farther than the Maxxrange. Check out some of the P3 leader boards, the top spots are using Maxxrange or Terminator.

You are correct, the fpvlr are the coil ones! (Circular polarized)

Maxxrange and Terminator are linear polarized patch antennas

One more question, thanks for the explanation. I thought I had read somewhere that the fpvlr(circular) will give more penetration through trees. Is this true?

Thanks!

I didnt notice a difference with the fpvlr, the itelite blew out of the water. My area is super dense with trees and it was better than stock but the DBS did better for me. Some say it will, others will say it wont. The P3 leader boards will show you the better antenna, imo

Reactions: Pharm
Would love to see pics of them installed on a P3A/P3P

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav