P 4 Pro Vs. P 4 Advanced. What is the Difference?

Reaction score
To me they are both the P 4 Pro and the P 4 Advanced are amazing drones. The camera on both drones have strong sensors. I was a little surprised that there was a P 4 Advanced coming out. How does it rate against the P 4 Pro?

P4 Pro P4 Advanced..png

I believe the P4A range will be hindered if it's using the same GL300C controller as the P4, as indicated in their spec. This doesn't make any sense either, as the range spec has increased to 4.3mi, and the P4 spec with the same GL300C says 3.1mi. In reality P4 struggles going beyond 1mi, anemic compared to P3P from 2yrs ago that will fly 2+mi. The P4P goes well beyond 3 miles in Auto-5.8Ghz band. I would have to hear reports on P4A range before I'd buy it. My confidence is low for P4A range expectations until I hear otherwise.

upload_2017-4-17_10-37-41.png

To me they are both the P 4 Pro and the P 4 Advanced are amazing drones. The camera on both drones have strong sensors. I was a little surprised that there was a P 4 Advanced coming out. How does it rate against the P 4 Pro?
From the P4 Advanced FAQ
2. What are the main differences between the Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced?
The Phantom 4 Advanced inherits most of the functions of the Phantom 4 Pro. However, in order to increase affordability, unlike the Phantom 4 Pro the Phantom 4 Advanced does not have rear vision sensors and two infrared sensors in its FlightAutonomy system. Also, its remote controller does not support the 5.8 GHz frequency band and Tapfly Backward has been removed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic