Owner Information on P3

Reaction score
I want to add some kind of tag or something with my name and phone number in case of a crash or fly away or something and wonder what others are doing on their birds?

I made a dog tag but it's a bit large and I'm not finding a good place to put it yet.

I want to add some kind of tag or something with my name and phone number in case of a crash or fly away or something and wonder what others are doing on their birds?

I made a dog tag but it's a bit large and I'm not finding a good place to put it yet.
I have a label maker and stuck that info on the bird along with the words "Reward"

I knew that thread was around somewhere and couldn't think of the keywords for it. Good find. About to take a trip to San Francisco and wanted to be prepared.
Cool. I'll be there in San Francisco tonight around 1am. I'm about to get on a plane in Taipei heading to SFO.

I knew that thread was around somewhere and couldn't think of the keywords for it. Good find. About to take a trip to San Francisco and wanted to be prepared.
Be careful where you fly in SF...I live in the area, all the beaches near the Golden Gate Bridge are "off limits" - the rangers there WILL give out tickets. The area around the VA is a big No-No...I saw the Federal Police confiscate a drone in the parking lot there. And Golden Gate Park (even though it's not on any no-fly maps) is hit and miss depending on which Park cops stop you...

As for tagging the drone - I just used my P-Touch label maker and put "REWARD" and my phone number...

Reactions: bobmyers
I attach my kid to it so if it does go down I don't have 2 pay a reward it's worth the sacrifice I can always have another kid if it goes totally tits up but these drones are bloody expensive lol!!

I just print out "reward if found" with my email/phone 100 times on a sheet of paper. I cut it up in little pieces. I attached them to anything I might lose by placing them under some clear packing tape. Works great on the P3.

Be careful where you fly in SF...I live in the area, all the beaches near the Golden Gate Bridge are "off limits" - the rangers there WILL give out tickets. The area around the VA is a big No-No...I saw the Federal Police confiscate a drone in the parking lot there. And Golden Gate Park (even though it's not on any no-fly maps) is hit and miss depending on which Park cops stop you...
Was planning on trying to fly by the Oakland bridge. There is a small park with Cupid's bow and arrow there. Is that area off limits?

Was planning on trying to fly by the Oakland bridge. There is a small park with Cupid's bow and arrow there. Is that area off limits?
Has anyone tried to fly out to Alcatraz?

Reactions: N017RW
I made this decal on our label maker at work and placed it on the bottom of my P3P. You probably could make one similar by printing at home on address label sheets.

PS: Please don't crank call or text me.

DJI_Phantom_3_Drew - Copy.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing