Other Hobbies

Besides enjoying my wonderful dog and cat, I enjoy scuba & underwater photography, and collecting, running and photographing antique electric model trains. Classical music and opera are also interests.

I race my subaru. Do all the mechanical work to it. Also have a soon to be 3 year old which takes a lot of my time. Play softball. Fish bass tournaments. Airial photography is new to me and seems to be taking a lot more time than I thought. Very addictive and very fun hobby.

Reactions: microraptor
Architect
Photographer
Print 3D Parts and Accessories
Vinyl graphics (mostly drone related)
Graphics for Apparel (mostly drone related)

Just wondering what other hobbies drone pilots have.Myself I grow bonsai trees,and cane chairs.
What do you do?
Fixing ,my hobbies seem to be fixing things ,flying ,racing moto,cars,planes helicopters,nitro rc cars trains,speedway and some beer to wash that down,:)

Usually in the summer I travel in my motorhome and hike, canoe, kayak and climb mountains, this summer my wife found me a new hobby, it's called renovating the basement! I live out in the country and she let's me fly as I please because the basement is getting done and boys have to play with their toys ( If boys can't play it may cause RTH failure). Snowmobiling in winter, I live in Northern Ontario and the winters are long and the trails are awesome. I like to design and build things and my job permits me to do that almost every day.

I'm a longtime ham radio operator, enjoy pistol shooting and like computer railroad simulation games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cellblock776
My main other hobby is Astrophotography, I take pictures of heavenly bodies, with a telescope and camera.

Here is a link to my website.
Floyd Blue

I also ride motorcycles and bicycles, including recumbent trikes and bikes.

I enjoy collecting military firearms, shooting them as well! Occasionally I go and run a nice old SD40-3 railroad locomotive under supervision of a couple of really great engineers. I also work for a big grain farm, which is great fun for me, but I do get paid for that one. I started listening to audio books about 10 years ago, and have listened to hundreds of books since.

Collect and shoot both modern and military long guns and hand guns. Wife and I are both avid skiers. We also train and work our GSD dogs. I am a semi-retired auto tech with my own shop that I still tinker in.

I used to enjoy riding my Goldwing until it became my primary ride to work. Now I spend two hours a day on it, so it's not as enjoyable as it used to be. I'll also go to the shooting range and spend a few hours each weekend shooting different handguns and rifles, and then spend the rest of the week hand loading more ammo. I'm a member of the local IWLA club and for a short while, thought about asking for permission to fly my P4P over the club's 220 acres. They have a really nice facility with two lakes and other scenic attractions. My only concern is, I know those a$$holes will shoot my darn bird down. Can't trust those guys with an easy target that ain't shooting back! :)

Hey Ed, just curious. How do you grow cane chairs? :)

Also ride motorcycles (almost 40 still ride Ninjas)

Also shoot very often.

Play some video games, i have a pretty successful youtube gaming channel. My best month was getting paid $1200 but these days I'm not current on games and just play for fun, not getting tons and tons of views. The cool thing is that i have all the money just deposit into an account for my daughter to use in 12 years for college or whatever she wants.

I run, lift weights, we travel a lot, carpentry, not much else other than work as a nurse on a cardiac floor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan