Other hobbies?

Reaction score
What else do you guys do apart from fly quadcopters?

I enjoy a spot of fishing, love going to support my local football team Wolverhampton Wanderers (which usually ends up messy after ten or so pints), I play and teach guitar and bass, and also play bass in a band.. Have a listen..

Oh, and to make ends meet I fit very expensive kitchens.

You?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Aside from the quad flying, I have a couple side hobbies that keep me busy. First, I do portrait photography, mostly word of mouth. Second, I've run an auto detailing business for over 10 years. Out of home, again mostly word of mouth. I enjoy my sports teams, I'm a Clevelander (I know, I know). It's hard to stay a fan, but it's something. There's always next year (our motto).

I'm an IT guy. Hardware/Software/Network support lead.

Reactions: wolvesfc
I'm an aviation guy. I fly R/C planes, helis and of course quads. I'm also a Private Pilot although I don't get to exercise that one as often as I would like ($$$$). I'm also an avid fly fisherman here in the mountains of Western NC. We camp in warmer weather almost every weekend and just now beginning a new venture of Honey Bee keeping. New bees are on order and should be here in April.

Several here. Archery/bowhunting, Leather tooling-hand sewn with saddle stiching or leather lace, wood work and carving, Photography - Nikon D800, listen to awesome music, nearly complete Frank Zappa collection, play Yamaha Motif XF8 ~ midi cable to DTX Multi 12 drum machine.
Go on SpYder RS-S rYdes with other Can Am owners... ;-)
Collect funny pics from the www.
image.jpeg

That's all I can talk about publicly. Hehe

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
image.gif

Is Your hobby still, silly GIF files? Wink wink... Hahaha

RedHotPoker

I somehow doubt that.. )

image.jpeg

Nothing much surprises me, anymore!!

RedHotPoker

Reactions: dirkclod
SEL/MEL pilot buts its been a few years since I have last flown. Flight Simulator cockpit designer, cooking, swimming and harassing the grand kids when they come over. Also working on computers as needed and of course collecting and flying drones..

Saltwater aquarium and drinking beer are my other hobbies

Reactions: BigAl07
Rockets! The following video was made before I had a flying tripod carrying a 4K video camera.

Here's my latest video taken at our local club's launch using my P3P.

Saltwater aquarium and drinking beer are my other hobbies

I completely forgot to mention SW tanks (reef tanks) and FW tanks. Love my coral :)

I'm a golf fanatic. I play every day the weather's co-operative and some days when it's not. I also collect and shoot handguns. It's a small collection of about a dozen or so, but they're all real pretty and shoot nice... But the DJI Phantom P2V sent me down the road to perdition. When the weather turned colder, two years ago, I started in buying/building/flying Hubsan X4 quads around the house. Now I'm hopelessly hooked on FPV flying and hope to get into racing this summer. I'm on my second FPV build. The first one is a ShenDrone's Tweaker 180 and the second is a RotorX Atom...

. I'm on my second FPV build. The first one is a ShenDrone's Tweaker 180 and the second is a RotorX Atom...
Pictures please .
Proof is in da pudding .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20