Osmo?

Reaction score
Ok for 2 days now my android phone has been getting weird & dropping live video during flight and today the app shut down in flight as well as RTH failed, i had to toggle S1 3 times to bring it home. And something called osmo kept taking over my screen. So my question is: What the hell is OSMO?? Is this new firmware i missed? Is this suppose to be in the dji go app? Ive seen a little on it in the forums but i have no idea what it is. Im flying the P3S by the way. Can anybody tell me what it is?

Ok, so why is it showing up in the app during flight? It makes no sense to me at all.

I recommend you reload the Go app and possibly update firmware so the app, rc firmware, and craft firmware are in sync, rev-wise. You can start with just reloading the Go app, and if that doesn't help then update the craft and RC firmware.

The Go "senses" what it's connected to via wifi. For some reason your P3S isn't being sensed correctly, and the app is getting confused, and unstable. Make sure you're using an Android phone that is supported by DJI, fully tested. That will minimize compatibility problems, given there are a dozen manufacturers of Android, and a huge variety of CPU's and architectures. The Android s/w team isn't as astute as the iOS s/w team at creating apps, and on top of that the Android team has all the different devices to deal with. The iOS team has ONE manufacturer to deal with and only a few CPU's and architectures. Guess which one is easiest to create an app for?

I prefer Android for my phone, but to fly my DJI drones I always use iOS devices, because they simply work really good with Go apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.