OSMO+ For Real Estate

Reaction score
I'm perparing to purchase the OSMO+ to use in capturing indoor videos for real estate promo's. I have read several threads in other forums about the quality of video even at 4K, focus issues, low-light issues, etc... So now I am a little apprehensive. The low-light issue I think I can fix in software, can anyone provide any additional information and insight? Your responses are greatly appreciated.

You can attach a light to fix the low light issue, you really can’t fix that very well in post, you just need more light. This is not an Osmo issue, lighting is an important part of photography and videography, cameras can not pick up light as well as our eyes can, you must properly light your subject.

The blurry issue seems to be due to a problem with the firmware, especially since the last update. You may be able to fix it by downgrading your firmware.

Shoot in the day with the curtains open and you should do well, a Z axis will cancel out the motion of your steps.

The Osmo is a really good choice for making panoramas as well since you can set up the tripod and leave the room, remote controlling it with your phone. I would recommend against DJI’s auto stitching options though, instead use a 3rd party program to stitch the images. If you use the panorama options, make sure you set it to J+V so you can get the JPEGs. If you want to do it in RAW or make HDRs, you will need to control the camera yourself, manually.

I'm perparing to purchase the OSMO+ to use in capturing indoor videos for real estate promo's. I have read several threads in other forums about the quality of video even at 4K, focus issues, low-light issues, etc... So now I am a little apprehensive. The low-light issue I think I can fix in software, can anyone provide any additional information and insight? Your responses are greatly appreciated.
Hey. I have some of my best real estate with the Osmo+ on the interior. I use a tropod but was able tonexpose certain picks and combine or edit them and they came out great! Plus all the video capabilities....great for real estate media.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav