Ordering through DJI website

Reaction score
Tried to order a pair of dji goggles with $100 discount after 5 hours it still said order pending , is this normal for their website?

Usually it goes to Order Paid status pretty quickly, check your credit card or PayPal and see if there was an issue with your payment.

Just be wary. I too received an email discount for AU$160.
Are DJI unloading there first generation goggles?
I've just returned a pair of DJI Goggles to Banggood.com. The image quality was terrible.

I wonder if there was really something wrong with your goggles, I got a pair a couple weeks ago and image quality is absolutely fantastic. It is like sitting front and center in an IMAX theater. The headband isn't the most comfortable and they do get a little heavy after wearing them for a while but that's where we are at with this tech for now.

Some years ago I gave my kid a set of goggles that were 320x240, I forget which brand, and I got them for things like his portable DVD player, not drone flying. At the time those were pretty amazing but nothing compared to full 1080 on these DJI goggles.

Just be wary. I too received an email discount for AU$160.
Are DJI unloading there first generation goggles?
I've just returned a pair of DJI Goggles to Banggood.com. The image quality was terrible.
Thanks for the info. I've decided to hold off for a few weeks anyway. They seem to get mixed reviews

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl