Operator Error Crashes and Flyaways

Reaction score
I see in the forum lots and lots of posts of flyways and crashes due to technical problems accounted to DJI.
I really think Phantom operators are the best pilots in the world!
I'm yet to see a post of someone saying: "me bird crashed, I'm a newbie, my fault" or "my bird flew away.. I forgot to make sure it had home lock before I started flying"
Congratulations to us all! we are the best.
or.. aren't we? Who are the brave soldiers that can admit their bird is toasted or lost by their own fault?
"will the real slim shade please stand up?" :)

I did a csc at 140m few weeks into owning my old p2v non plus which she had to go to the dji hospital for and last week dipped my p2v+ into the sea trying to go under a 10ft bridge when I was 250m away, so there's some hands up :)

Nope the first one was in the middle of the night and the recording wouldn't finalise after her dip in the sea

I see in the forum lots and lots of posts of flyways and crashes due to technical problems accounted to DJI.
I really think Phantom operators are the best pilots in the world!
I'm yet to see a post of someone saying: "me bird crashed, I'm a newbie, my fault" or "my bird flew away.. I forgot to make sure it had home lock before I started flying"
Congratulations to us all! we are the best.
or.. aren't we? Who are the brave soldiers that can admit their bird is toasted or lost by their own fault?
"will the real slim shade please stand up?" :)

Hey, welcome...

But there are plenty of posts and stories about OE. Sometimes it isn't until after it has been discussed here that the 'O' understands the 'E'.

I see you've been here for about three weeks, not enough time to fully review or appreciate the institutional knowledge of PP.

Hey, welcome...

But there are plenty of posts and stories about OE. Sometimes it isn't until after it has been discussed here that the 'O' understands the 'E'.

I see you've been here for about three weeks, not enough time to fully review or appreciate the institutional knowledge of PP.
Sorry N017RW, if the shoe fits...
No need to get so defensive :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic