SOLD ! Looking to sell phantom 3 pro and phantom 4 with all accessories

Reaction score
I've just bought a Mavic Pro and now my trusty old phantom 3 pro ( purchased as soon as came out in May 2015) and phantom 4 (purchased March 2016) are gathering dust. Looking to sell both together as a combo deal. Posting this initially to gauge if there's any interest.

Both still fly well - the phantom 4 files like a dream and had has had no collisions, drops, or crashes. It has been flown 7 hrs 29 min after 66 flights. The batteries have lots of life left in them and are less than 20 total charges each.

However, my p3p did suffer landing in a pool due to a low critical battery auto landing. I retrieved it after only a few seconds of being fully submerged but had to send it off for repair. It received a brand new camera and gimbal from official Dji OEM replacement parts. It still flies really well with all flight modes working(auto land and takeoff, returm to home , and full gimbal movement) but for some reason now the message "Mc data error" displays at the top of the app while flying in red letters. I've done some research and it looks like the internal sd card in the p3p may have gone out. It is hard to remove and replace as it has been glued in by dji. You can see it if you look inside the battery compartment with the battery removed. See this thread for info:

Advanced - MC Data Error...

Full disclosure, but the bird still flies like normal. I can provide video and healthy drones data for proof. The p3p had been flown 6 hours 38 min after 78 flights. I still have the invoice for the repair and installation of the new camera/gimbal if needed.

Accessories included:

Phantom 3 professional:
3 total Batteries

Original box and cables and gimbal Lock

Battery charger

Miniature USB to lightning cable- connects
iphone to remote control

Extra brand new unopened props

Sun shade for iPhone- helps when viewing fpv screen on phone in direct sunlight

Polar pro camera/ gimbal guard

Polar pro lens cover and gimbal Lock

Silicone motor covers-keeps dust out while storing

Original GL300A remote controller

Polar pro nd filter 3 pack with carrying case - screw on PL, nd4 , nd8

Backpack to carry drone- can fit all batteries and cables plus a tablet- has built in rain cover and tripod holder for dslr camera

Phantom 4:
Original box and foam travel storage container

All cables and factory gimbal Lock

2 batteries Plus terminal plugs for traveling on plane carryon

Battery charger

Miniature USB to lightning cable- connects iphone to remote control

Extra brand new unopened white props and a set of black and set of orange dyed props

Sun shade for iPhone and iPad mini- helps when viewing fpv screen on phone in direct sme
Polar pro gimbal Lock and lens cover

Parabolic range extender-slip on easy to use-slides onto remote controller antennas (works on phantom 3 also)

Taco rc p4 ND filters with small carrying case- nd4,8,16,32,s

Polar pro ND filters with case- cinema series VIVID collection- nd filter plus polar- nd4/pl, 8/pl, 16/pl

Silicone motor covers

LowePro Droneguard BP 450 AW- backpack to hold all gear and tablet with built in rain cover and launching/landing pad

Am looking for buyer to pay for shipping fees or maybe split them. Hoping to get $1200 or best offer. Thanks. Sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• IMG_4587.JPG
    IMG_4587.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 460
  • IMG_4590.JPG
    IMG_4590.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 516
  • IMG_4591.JPG
    IMG_4591.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 576
  • IMG_4595.JPG
    IMG_4595.JPG