Operating P4 in Rain

I corrected him, and told him this $60 AMA membership has absolutely nothing to do with the FAA drone pilot registration requirement, which costs $5 and is currently still being refunded! His response, "Oh, that's what I was told to say in our drone sales training!" :eek::rolleyes::mad: Great prices and policies, not so great info!
Sans labels FAA registration cost $24.99 back in June . Did I punch a wrong button somewhere during the registration process.

Sans labels FAA registration cost $24.99 back in June . Did I punch a wrong button somewhere during the registration process.
Yes. You were not at the actual FAA site. You were at some rip off site that was designed to look like the FAA site. For your $25, they get your information and do what you can do yourself in five minutes on the real website.

Yes. You were not at the actual FAA site. You were at some rip off site that was designed to look like the FAA site. For your $25, they get your information and do what you can do yourself in five minutes on the real website.

Took me 5 minutes and cost me $5 at the actual FAA website.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1