Camera flipping in extreme weather ! no longer an issue with the New Phantom Rain Wet Suits.

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Recently in are last video < we had the camera flip in the High Winds on a vertical Lift and ruined the shot, which I will post below.

The New Phantom Rain Wet Suits now come with a De Flipper perfectly designed to slide down and hold the camera in place.
Of course it means more work in getting the shots but it will get the job done.

For those who have asked about the Sun Shade on the camera, we attempted to use the slide mechanism but it will only work when the camera is locked into place, so NO JOY .

The De Flipper Worked like a charm as we have tested it now in several different windy conditions.
The Best video comes from the Drone cutting thru the wind ,rather than recording in a hover .

Extreme Wave Videos will be posted on the Phantomrain.org website soon.

Locking in the camera in and reducing the weight and size to a minuscule size was the key.

What you need to understand is that on a day when you think the camera would never flip it does , ruining the shot as you can see in the second video below . After several attempts we realized the best shots were not going to happen and worked on a solution.

Flying in storms like this never gets boring. I was hoping for some Lightning and Thunder to capture some incredible shots but no dice. , Night storms prove to be the best for lightning as shown at the end of the video.. but the camera never flips.

The New Wet Suits now come with Rescue Information , let us know you want it and will Etch your Rescue Info into the Wet Suit for a better chance of Recovery. If you check out the lost and found section on this forum , you will know why this is a good idea.

As always Phantom Rain is designed for the Professional making money with there drone and need to get the shots and video under the most brutal circumstances , or those wanting to get the most security out of there drone.

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor
Helping you get in and out of the storm.

Recently in are last video < we had the camera flip in the High Winds on a vertical Lift and ruined the shot, which I will post below.

The New Phantom Rain Wet Suits now come with a De Flipper perfectly designed to slide down and hold the camera in place.
Of course it means more work in getting the shots but it will get the job done.

For those who have asked about the Sun Shade on the camera, we attempted to use the slide mechanism but it will only work when the camera is locked into place, so NO JOY .

The De Flipper Worked like a charm as we have tested it now in several different windy conditions.
The Best video comes from the Drone cutting thru the wind ,rather than recording in a hover .

Extreme Wave Videos will be posted on the Phantomrain.org website soon.

Locking in the camera in and reducing the weight and size to a minuscule size was the key.

What you need to understand is that on a day when you think the camera would never flip it does , ruining the shot as you can see in the second video below . After several attempts we realized the best shots were not going to happen and worked on a solution.

Flying in storms like this never gets boring. I was hoping for some Lightning and Thunder to capture some incredible shots but no dice. , Night storms prove to be the best for lightning as shown at the end of the video.. but the camera never flips.

The New Wet Suits now come with Rescue Information , let us know you want it and will Etch your Rescue Info into the Wet Suit for a better chance of Recovery. If you check out the lost and found section on this forum , you will know why this is a good idea.

As always Phantom Rain is designed for the Professional making money with there drone and need to get the shots and video under the most brutal circumstances , or those wanting to get the most security out of there drone.

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor
Helping you get in and out of the storm.

Website ? A google search just gives UXi® GDPR when you try to get to your site

Spelling and Grammar ? Windows Spellchecker ?

Seems that you wish to provide 'solutions' to enable flying in unsuitable weather and conditions.

I'm not against what you aim for, but I regard various claims you make in this and other threads to be optimistic in the least.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4