One of front red light not on

Reaction score
my P3 Standard which crashed and gimbal not working(waiting replacement cable) has one of red light not turning on. is that sign of some other issue? when i turn on the drone, all motor works fine

Good morning.

You did mention a crash so it may just be that the bulb was damaged or a wire connection to it has been dislodged. Can't see that being anything else.
I sense that your concern is that the aircraft is trying to indicate a warning, error or some other status.
The Front LED Indicator is merely like a headlight (visual) and has no other function. The Aircraft Status Indicators (rear) however, is responsible for showing diagnostics, flight-readiness, remote signal status, low/critical battery etc., but there's NO patterned blinking which uses just one light (from the pair), so this doesn't represent any type of code. It's just damaged or disconnected. Note that the disconnection can be directly at the bulb or within the drone's body on the circuit-board. Hope for your sake it's the former to allow an easy fix.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4