Older DJI Quad

Reaction score
I was watching a video on taking your quad apart to get ready to paint it. The video started out with the guy taking two wrenches to take his prop nuts off. Boy, am I happy DJI came up with the spin on props for my P2V because I am sure at some time I would have gone out for a fly and taken everything with me and forgot my nuts. ;)

Seiko1 said:
Is there a special spanner to hold the motor while you get the nuts off ?

I have the Phantom 1, all motors with the same direction nuts and getting them tight enough with T Props is a big problem, also
getting the bloody T Props off again is a nightmare !!!!!

T Props?

OI Photography said:
Seiko1 said:
Is there a special spanner to hold the motor while you get the nuts off ?

I have the Phantom 1, all motors with the same direction nuts and getting them tight enough with T Props is a big problem, also
getting the bloody T Props off again is a nightmare !!!!!

T Props?
Tiger Props made by the same mob as the Tiger Motors (T-Motors)

http://www.riseaboveaerials.com.au/phan ... =pricedesc

Happyflyer said:
I was watching a video on taking your quad apart to get ready to paint it. The video started out with the guy taking two wrenches to take his prop nuts off. Boy, am I happy DJI came up with the spin on props for my P2V because I am sure at some time I would have gone out for a fly and taken everything with me and forgot my nuts. ;)

I've been married for over 43 years... don't need 'em...

OI Photography said:
Happyflyer said:
I am sure at some time I would have gone out for a fly and taken everything with me and forgot my nuts. ;)

You only find that funny because it's never happened to you :p
You have a good point. That would be as bad as a day past that when I was at the beach and decided not to fly because of the wind that came up. Got home and unpacked and discovered: No battery!
That is when I made up my check list.

Happyflyer said:
OI Photography said:
Happyflyer said:
I am sure at some time I would have gone out for a fly and taken everything with me and forgot my nuts. ;)

You only find that funny because it's never happened to you :p
You have a good point. That would be as bad as a day past that when I was at the beach and decided not to fly because of the wind that came up. Got home and unpacked and discovered: No battery!
That is when I made up my check list.

That's what I need to do, I don't know how many times I've gone out for a flight and forgot my sd card or battery, most of the time it's my sd card, but now I keep a spare one in my phone at all times just in case.

Kitari,
The list helps for sure. As soon as I copy the video/pictures from my SD card and clear it, I always take the SD card and put it back in quad. Easy to miss.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl