Oh this hobby is going to cost $$$$

Reaction score
I am loving my new adult toy. Anybody have any recommendations on accessories? I have the phantom 3 standard. Can't wait to go somewhere unique to fly it. Any recommendations in northern California

Sent from my SM-G930T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
I am loving my new adult toy. Anybody have any recommendations on accessories? I have the phantom 3 standard. Can't wait to go somewhere unique to fly it. Any recommendations in northern California

Sent from my SM-G930T using PhantomPilots mobile app
It's a toy? (Looks confused)

Welcome to the forum CW . Just start out slow and do some reading in here and you will see what ya need .And all mine are oleboy toys ;)
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

well it cost too much to be just hobby. I also love drones, but here in my country, it is too much expensive to buy drone, specially dji drones. Salary is 150 euros montly, so look. Need to work 1 year without spending money to buy drone.
ps. Im coming from Macedonia, Europe. :)

That makes me feel bad... I won't say how much I make or how much I've spent on drones and drone stuff.....

Well, there are used ones out there. Browse through the PhantomPilots Forums Classified section. You never know what you may find. Good luck. Your Phantom is out there somewhere.....don't give up.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

well im never give up. Im living in **** country, where its too hard to find job. I will try to save but im not sure that i will have chance to buy some phantom. I've got Syma x8w, i've learnt how to fly with it, but i want someday to own some phantom. I will search now, but if you got link for that "used ones" write me :)

Anybody have any recommendations on accessories? I have the phantom 3 standard.

You can never have enough batteries. A case would also be a good addition.

My latest purchase was the P3 Professional and of course more batteries. Got my wife hooked and gave her the standard.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic