New Guy ... New Hobby

Reaction score
I may be old (56) but I refuse to not have toys. Got my first drone this weekend, picked up the Phantom 4 with some extra accessories. Friend of mine has his 107 licensce ... going to get some training ... can't wait.

I am sure I will have many questions as I progress ... Thanks in Advance

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

I may be old (56) but I refuse to not have toys. Got my first drone this weekend, picked up the Phantom 4 with some extra accessories. Friend of mine has his 107 licensce ... going to get some training ... can't wait.

Welcome to the forum it's a great resource and i'm glad you still have your dream to fly truely a fantastic hobby to take up Enjoy

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the Phantom Pilots Forum

Welcome to the forum from another older guy from Houston, Texas.
I just bought my Phantom 4 Pro+ V2 and I'm loving it and I'm 77 years old. This is my first drone and I'm having a blast. I'm still flying in Beginner mode
because I've been flying in my backyard between rain showers and there are lots of bushes, trees, and other obstacles. I'm looking forward to going out tomorrow to the park
since the rain should be over.
Good luck to you!

Welcome, 56 isn't old! I have a couple of years on you and maybe a few more flying toys :) Let us all know when we can help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z