Official P3 Range Leaderboard

I think the big question is a fair one (what bat combo) at this point I can't imagine you're actually going to share the "real" battery.
But for comparison, I did 64,000 with full gimble yesterday using the 10.0 MultiStar. It was perfect conditions,good speed and I went down to 2% . So I can only imagine the mods/bats used if this flight is confirmed
Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

And there is this...
75ccf92029992a3de768f047c27516a6.jpg

Hey Pablo it's clear by all these bogus replies that you are just jackin with everyone interested in this thread. Just post the HD link and what bat combo you want to claim. Otherwise call it April fools and everyone can move on[emoji41]

Not bad almost 10 miles out under 60ft.
534b871f6940cfe6e64400c02e32df9e.jpg
Why go through all this trouble with screen prints, when they have a share option that's mean just for this type of thing, it's odd. It only share's this one flight, people can't view anything else on your account with them. Not your ID, password, email, name, nothing but this flight. So what's the big deal with really proving you did this on 4/1/17. Your not even responding to our request, tell us way it's an issue not to post the flight log (not screen shots) on HD or PP log viewer. Do you not know how to, just ask? The popo is not going to come get you for flying out of VLOS, we all do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Digdat0
It's already been established that if you're going to post your record flight in this thread, then you are going to share the details.

Pablo's flight is not about distance. It's not about ground speed. It's not about air speed. It's not about altitude and it's not about wind speed. It's about having a one hour battery. Pablo has a one hour battery. He has a ground-breaking revolutionary battery.

Yet he talks about everything BUT the battery. And he deliberately hides the details of his flight.

Why?

It's not an April fool's joke. Pablo's flight is real. If he doesn't want to tell you what battery combination he's using that's his decision. When this leaderboard was started all you needed was the flight data a screenshot what antenna you were using and whether or not you were using a battery mod. He doesn't have to tell you guys what battery mod he was using if he doesn't want to.

It's not an April fool's joke. Pablo's flight is real. If he doesn't want to tell you what battery combination he's using that's his decision. When this leaderboard was started all you needed was the flight data a screenshot what antenna you were using and whether or not you were using a battery mod. He doesn't have to tell you guys what battery mod he was using if he doesn't want to.
Hi, UnknownCaller ^^
We are all the same hobbyists.
This forum is not just a place to share your own flight records, but rather a place to open and share your flight information. I think that is the purpose of sharing opinions on this forum.
Over time, the submission of the HealthyDrones link became the basis for accepting his flight record. I think it is fair and objective.

It's already been established that if you're going to post your record flight in this thread, then you are going to share the details.

Pablo's flight is not about distance. It's not about ground speed. It's not about air speed. It's not about altitude and it's not about wind speed. It's about having a one hour battery. Pablo has a one hour battery. He has a ground-breaking revolutionary battery.

Yet he talks about everything BUT the battery. And he deliberately hides the details of his flight.

Why?
It's obvious why because he figured something out something that gives him an edge over everybody else. He put in the hard work. You expect him just to give it to you? I totally understand why he doesn't share his setup.

Hi, UnknownCaller ^^
We are all the same hobbyists.
This forum is not just a place to share your own flight records, but rather a place to open and share your flight information. I think that is the purpose of sharing opinions on this forum.
Over time, the submission of the HealthyDrones link became the basis for accepting his flight record. I think it is fair and objective.
Lee you know me I've been here since the beginning. I don't have a problem with any if you guys but I do know why this leaderboard was started. The real reason is because flytrex stop letting us upload our data directly to the servers. Before flytrex did that we all uploaded our data directly to their leaderboard and that gave us a true world record holder for the Phantom 3. Jake Jones started this leaderboard as a replacement for the flytrex leaderboard which unless you actually owned a flytrex device you couldn't use anymore. I know you guys share your setups with each other and that's cool. I think this leaderboard is just figure out who has the worlds farthest flying P3 and if you want to share your setup with people that's your decision. He gave enough data for me to believe the flight is real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Digdat0 and Lee SK
Id just like to know if it was a full camera+gimbal flight, or a modified cam. Would be nice for him to be open about the camera as i was when i did 60k with a modded cam.

Lee you know me I've been here since the beginning. I don't have a problem with any if you guys but I do know why this leaderboard was started. The real reason is because flytrex stop letting us upload our data directly to the servers. Before flytrex did that we all uploaded our data directly to their leaderboard and that gave us a true world record holder for the Phantom 3. Jake Jones started this leaderboard as a replacement for the flytrex leaderboard which unless you actually owned a flytrex device you couldn't use anymore. I know you guys share your setups with each other and that's cool. I think this leaderboard is just figure out who has the worlds farthest flying P3 and if you want to share your setup with people that's your decision. He gave enough data for me to believe the flight is real.
I fully understand and respect your opinion. Pablo's flight record is excellent and is also a world record. So at least the objective HealthDrones Link is a way to make it unnecessary to misunderstand. Just like you, me and most of the forum members do. I hope that you and Pablo will not be misunderstood.

It's obvious why because he figured something out something that gives him an edge over everybody else. He put in the hard work. You expect him just to give it to you? I totally understand why he doesn't share his setup.
If there was like prize money involved I'd agree, but there's not. We are here to share and learn off each other failures and success. I for one think if there ever is something like a leader's trophy, a link to the flight log and also a pic of your setup (AC + RC) would be required. What's the big deal with sharing, it's all in fun.

Even a Soap Box derby has rules and limits to the equipment. Remember way back over 40 years ago when a kid (Jimmy Gronen) after winning the big derby a bit to easily. And it turns out that his uncle installed electromagnets in his racer. Causing him to lose a $7,500 school scholarship, a lot for the 70's. My point here is there needs to be checks and balances to verify that something is not beyond the pale. Then when someone holds back flight data logs, setup equipment specs or pic of the equipment. It makes others think something is amiss. Maybe it's not and it's all true and correct, who knows.

You could post pics of the a/c and "share" what bat you supposedly used, but it would be hard to take serious at this point. At this point you have to imagine that this guy just isn't interested in sharing with this group or maybe with anyone on other online groups he's posting to. And that's his right. I'm kinda surprised Unknown that you are sticking your neck out for him on here when he doesn't care to. Maybe you two are buddies and that's cool, but you are one of the biggest supporters of keeping the cam flights real and you didnt bother posting the question on if his cam was modified. (Unless I missed it)And you've asked for HD reports from a few of us not that far back, but not a link from this amazing flight. (Unless I missed it)
Hope you have our backs too when people ? our flights[emoji41]
You got to admit those screenshots are a lot of toying. My two cents take it or leave it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT