Official P3 Range Leaderboard

699a7f3ae2f8e52526606f8c1abf1bd5.jpg
Can we get the actual HD link instead of just a screenshot to visit ,everything you posted so far is just screenshots no links

44min flight time!!!??!!..wtf .this dude needs to share

Hey Jake, since you're friends with James, will you see if he'll post all of our records over on his FB list? [emoji41] and updating the rest of our numbers please[emoji106]

If he doesn't want to share that's fine but I think the list should be "user submitted" not submitted by a proxy. Just sayin' [emoji16]

Reactions: dirtybum
Hey Jake, since you're friends with James, will you see if he'll post all of our records over on his FB list? [emoji41] and updating the rest of our numbers please[emoji106]
They have a leaderboard within the group. You're more than welcome to join and get added to it.

If he doesn't want to share that's fine but I think the list should be "user submitted" not submitted by a proxy. Just sayin' [emoji16]
I'm sure he'd be happy to share. He's just not on this forum. You could join the Facebook page where we share all of our results and testing. Good group of guys with a ton of knowledge.

Dbs swarm club?

I'm sure he'd be happy to share. He's just not on this forum. You could join the Facebook page where we share all of our results and testing. Good group of guys with a ton of knowledge.
Some of us don't do Facebook Jake, so you can have your post there and enjoy it and reserve this post for your customers here

I feel like YOU kinda let us down with this one Jake! It's no big deal, but to solicit that group over here on this forum, I don't get it

And then you update the list with his entry and hadnt even got to the rest of the list yet. Just kind of seems "about who you know not what you know"[emoji41]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72