Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Let me see your installed Phantom3 ....
What do you mean??
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1463498748.295605.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1463498837.620771.jpg

Reactions: Lee SK
We've got a new leader on top!

James Faulhaber - 11.1 Miles!!

ItElite MaxxRange, Unboosted, Battery Mod!

Attachments

• JamesFlight.jpg
    JamesFlight.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 385
Reactions: MasterBlaster
We've got a new leader on top!

James Faulhaber - 11.1 Miles!!

ItElite MaxxRange, Unboosted, Battery Mod!
Impressive and inspiring! Good job James. But can we get a little more info, I'm dying to know the flight time

be interesting to see the HD or Flytrex report before you post it as number one! All his other record-breaking flights are on flytrex, this one isn't, I didn't read the FB post, just wondering if he made it all the way back

be interesting to see the HD or Flytrex report before you post it as number one! All his other record-breaking flights are on flytrex, this one isn't, I didn't read the FB post, just wondering if he made it all the way back

See attached. He made it back.

Attachments

• JamesFlight2.jpg
    JamesFlight2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 331
Plus as you said he's not even part of this community[emoji41]& from what I understand he doesn't care to share his long-range solutions, which is kind of why you started this post

Another A+ for the maxxrange though, you guys are missing out if you haven't got one of these yet[emoji41]

Plus as you said he's not even part of this community[emoji41]& from what I understand he doesn't care to share his long-range solutions, which is kind of why you started this post
Not sure why he's not on here, but I told him I'd add it to the leaderboard. I shared his long-range solution for him, surely that counts? haha!

Any proof it made home?Link didn't work for me and I can't find his flight anywhere

Can you post something other than the one way screenshot since James isn't willing to on here
I posted two screenshots in two different posts. It shows him back at home with a total distance of 118,360ft

I posted two screenshots in two different posts. It shows him back at home with a total distance of 118,360ft
It was a little behind on my end it had not popped up yet, VERY IMPRESSIVE !The good thing about this list being comprised of people on THIS forum posting their successes and not you bringing in an outside screenshot is that anyone on here would've been glad to share how he got 45 minutes and 11 miles, to help others in this community that are interested. While his flight is impressive and he deserves a big thumbs up, we don't get that from him[emoji41]

It was a little behind on my end it had not popped up yet, VERY IMPRESSIVE !The good thing about this list being comprised of people on THIS forum posting their successes and not you bringing in an outside screenshot is that anyone on here would've been glad to share how he got 45 minutes and 11 miles, to help others in this community that are interested. While his flight is impressive and he deserves a big thumbs up, we don't get that from him[emoji41]
699a7f3ae2f8e52526606f8c1abf1bd5.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72