Obstacle avoided

Reaction score
I had a strange situation yesterday bringing my P4pro v.2 in for landing. I was about 100 yards away when it said obstacles avoided? There wasn’t anything around but a hawk and buzzard but not that close. We did have a bunch of rain that was still saturated in the fields and could that be something that set off sensors. Also I was about 100’ when this happened. Also when the alarm when’s off it suddenly stopped mid flight and continued and done it again before I landed my craft.

Was the sun low in the sky? This is a common problem when the sun shines directly into the front sensors.

Reactions: Hounddog and Ansia
Was the sun low in the sky? This is a common problem when the sun shines directly into the front sensors.

It was around 3:30 central time. The only thing I can think of is the tilt of craft moving forward and the rain saturation in field causing reflection to the sensors

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
The only thing I can think of is the tilt of craft moving forward and the rain saturation in field causing reflection to the sensors
So, you're thinking sunlight was reflecting off the wet fields? I suppose that's possible, but not as likely as the sun itself shining into the sensors.

Reactions: Kenny1
So, you're thinking sunlight was reflecting off the wet fields? I suppose that's possible, but not as likely as the sun itself shining into the sensors.

Makes sense,never had that happen before. Thanks for you imput[emoji106][emoji41]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12