Nvidea Shield K1 video issue

Reaction score
I have been using my work phone, iphone 6s, with no problems. I just got the Nvidea Shield K1 tablet and set it up with DJI GO. Now I cannot fly due to video freezing and data loss notifications (Downlink data connection loss). Does anyone know a fix for this issue?

Thank you

I have been using my work phone, iphone 6s, with no problems. I just got the Nvidea Shield K1 tablet and set it up with DJI GO. Now I cannot fly due to video freezing and data loss notifications (Downlink data connection loss). Does anyone know a fix for this issue?

Thank you

Not sure, maybe just interference? Change locations?

For me the go app never seemed to run right on my k1

Consider using litchi. In my opinion it seems to be the better fit for Android devices.

Reactions: MarMar
Yes, I did try different locations. Ill try litchi. I wonder if a fitbit could interfere with it? Ill try this now.

Yes, I did try different locations. Ill try litchi. I wonder if a fitbit could interfere with it? Ill try this now.
I normally leave everything from my pockets in the truck with my cell phone in airplane mode. I also run the tablet on airplane mode while flying.

Hope you figure it out!

In answer to one section of this - I have a Samsung GearFit 2 which has both WiFi and Bluetooth enabled and it has never bothered my Phantom during flight.

I also don't bother with flight mode or removing my car keys etc.. In fact I've normally also got a few extra batteries in my pockets too.

In answer to one section of this - I have a Samsung GearFit 2 which has both WiFi and Bluetooth enabled and it has never bothered my Phantom during flight.

I also don't bother with flight mode or removing my car keys etc.. In fact I've normally also got a few extra batteries in my pockets too.
Not all of us live life on the edge like you do. Lol

Reactions: MarMar
Not all of us live life on the edge like you do. Lol

My post wasn't an attempt to be funny in any way - why should you have to turn your phone/tablet to airplane mode when you need the data connection. Why turn WiFi off when other apps use such things to say share your screen for example!

Also the compass doesn't care if you have your phone or keys in your pocket!!

Geez, it's bloody crazy the hoops some people jump through to explain away some issues.

My post wasn't an attempt to be funny in any way - why should you have to turn your phone/tablet to airplane mode when you need the data connection. Why turn WiFi off when other apps use such things to say share your screen for example!

Also the compass doesn't care if you have your phone or keys in your pocket!!

Geez, it's bloody crazy the hoops some people jump through to explain away some issues.
What!? No.. he's troubleshooting what appears to be a interference problem. I would eliminate all unnecessary variables. I run the tablet in airplane mode because it prevents things from running in the background. Or so I thought?

Is the Fitbit causing a problem? I don't know, doubt it. But if he left it in the car we wouldn't be having this conversation. And he would know if the Fitbit was causing the problem.

Didn't mean to come off rude.. I was just trying to be funny.. [emoji30]

Apologies

Reactions: BriG
No worries and I see your thought process now that you've explained.

Reactions: 805hd
I dont think the fitbit was interfering. The litchi app did work better than DJI GO but i still had data loss notifications. One lasted 23.62 seconds!
Yes, I had the tablet in airplane mode.

On another note: every video i record I have to repair with FIX-DJI. Any idea why? the first week i owned the drone, the videos were fine. Then id have to repair 1 or 2 files. Now I have to repair pretty much every one. Ive tried different microSD cards.

I dont think the fitbit was interfering. The litchi app did work better than DJI GO but i still had data loss notifications. One lasted 23.62 seconds!
Yes, I had the tablet in airplane mode.

On another note: every video i record I have to repair with FIX-DJI. Any idea why? the first week i owned the drone, the videos were fine. Then id have to repair 1 or 2 files. Now I have to repair pretty much every one. Ive tried different microSD cards.
At what distance?

any. 4 inches or 5000 feet.

Also the Radio Channel Quality keeps flipping from Good to Poor. And thats on both apple and android.
Wish I could help more.. perhaps try restoring the tablet or at the very least uninstalling reinstalling either litchi or go if you have not already. Might work.

Hopefully someone else will chime in that has a similar experience.

Dig you're profile pic [emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav