Now the flipping App won't run!

Have you tried a different USB cable with the Lenovo?

With the USB debug activated, I have uninstalled the DJI app and am re installing it........then I throw the tablet out bloody window!!

I'll try that, also, I am installing the "before Phantom 4" A~pp. Should I try the "After Phantom 4" and see what happens? Can't do any harm!

YES!!! Changed cable and BINGO! Many many thanks for all your help and patience :cool::p:D:)

But still no IFM :confused:

Reactions: JoBe
Intelligent Flight Mode
Ah...Ok....what exactly are you looking for? The P3's don't have Waypoint flying with GO. You need Litchi for that. If that is what you are looking for.

Apparently there is an IFM which enables such thing as "follow me" and circling an object and such. It should be there according to the DJI chat room help but son far I haven't found it!
Can I install Litchi on my Android? Might give it a go.....

Apparently there is an IFM which enables such thing as "follow me"
As I recall, it does have that. You need to go in to the app and enable IFM. It is disabled by default. It is there, I just don't remember where. I fly exclusively with Litchi.

Should I try Litchi?
IMO, you won't go back to flying with go if you do. The only drawback is that it is a paid app and not free. But well worth it. The website link is below. They have their own mission hub where you can plan your flights...etc..etc...If you look around here you will find more users than you can count. See the website and judge for yourself.: Fly Litchi

Thanks Dawg. Just seem the cost, $30 here. Wondering if an old pensioner should spend that sort of money on a hobby? I'll have a look and a think. Cheers.

Sure thing. Anytime. Glad I could help.

Reactions: JoBe
NOPE! :confused: Still the same "How to connect"!

Still works fine on my iPhone SE
Try turning that setting off. Mine is off and works fine. See the attached pic:
15495766190367774746152379713111.jpg

Apparently there is an IFM which enables such thing as "follow me" and circling an object and such. It should be there according to the DJI chat room help but son far I haven't found it!
Can I install Litchi on my Android? Might give it a go.....
do you have firmware 1.4 or higher?
did you turn it on in the app?
do you have the switch on the remote set to F mode?

Ah...Ok....what exactly are you looking for? The P3's don't have Waypoint flying with GO. You need Litchi for that. If that is what you are looking for.
p3 has this but you need to fly the route first not like lichi which is easier but high cost

Reactions: 3rdof5

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl