Nothing working after gimbal arm and yaw motor replacement

Reaction score
P4P camera was working, and pitch motor was working also after a accident, replaced yaw motor because ribbon on yaw motor broke and replaced gimbal arm because holes where yaw motor mounting screws were broke thru yaw arm where it mounted. put it all back together now nothings working. i do have the red led thats by the sd card slot, its blinking in a series of 3 blinks . any ideas,

That led is the indicator for linking the remote. Try re linking the rc ?
Its linked as far as i can tell,,, all the telemetry comes up, can start and stop the motors etc unless thats why im not getting video anymore . Ill try to do it again to see if it stops the red led.

Hard to say what is not right. Could be that the cable is bad or just not connected properly. What parts did you actually replace and where did they come from?

Hard to say what is not right. Could be that the cable is bad or just not connected properly. What parts did you actually replace and where did they come from?
Using the same ribbon cable because erything was still working after the crash except the yaw motor replace yaw motor and gimbal arm checked the connections a few times hoping I didn't damage the board where the motors and camera connect but pretty sure I didn't. I have ordered a new ribbon cable going to see it that will do it, if not the only other thing I can think of is the camera and motor board on the gimbal arm. Before I removed it everything was working except yaw motor

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20