Not creating enough lift, software problem?

Reaction score
I had my PV2+ for almost half a year. Never had any problems with it until I updated to the current software using the DJI Assistant application. Now when I try to start the drone, it can not fly or lift off the ground. I think the motors are not spinning fast enough than before, as far as I know the motors are in good condition and working properly.

Current Application Software
Assistant Software v3.8

I have not update to the Main Controller Firmware* v3.12, but the problem happen before the update.

Edit: More info

Last edited:
Did you calibrate the remote controller and IMU after installing the firmware? You should always do both calibrations after an upgrade.

I had my PV2+ for almost half a year. Never had any problems with it until I updated to the current software using the DJI Assistant application. Now when I try to start the drone, it can not fly or lift off the ground. Everything else seems to be fine, the motors are working properly.
In the app, are you in "mode 2"? You might take a look and be sure that you are.

In the app, are you in "mode 2"? You might take a look and be sure that you are.

I can check this weekend, will it say mode 2 or is it a configuration of colored lights. Also, how would the drone possible change modes?

Thanks for the response

In the assistant software there will be a box to check, actually there is a mode 1 box and a mode 2 box. You want mode 2. If you're in mode 1, The right stick will have the functions that your left stick should have. Try to lift off by pushing your right stick up, if it does, you're in mode 1.

In the assistant software there will be a box to check, actually there is a mode 1 box and a mode 2 box. You want mode 2. If you're in mode 1, The right stick will have the functions that your left stick should have. Try to lift off by pushing your right stick up, if it does, you're in mode 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.