not connected to home wifi

Reaction score
My standard 3 has a tick next to wifi to say it has joined but it then says not connected. Anyone help as it will jot connect to internet. steve uk

Do you mean you're trying to connect your tablet/phone to your drone WiFi?
Yes, the drone is flying good but need to check for updates and such but cannot connect to wifi, it has a tick next to the setting on new iphone 7 but on drone says not connected

Okay so you have to connect to your drone first by connecting to the WiFi network that your controller broadcasts (the name and password will be at the back of the controller) and then go into the camera and make sure it's all connected, then it will ask to update firmware and you just follow the instructions on screen.

Okay so you have to connect to your drone first by connecting to the WiFi network that your controller broadcasts (the name and password will be at the back of the controller) and then go into the camera and make sure it's all connected, then it will ask to update firmware and you just follow the instructions on screen.
Thank but i know how to do that, the password is 12341234, there is a tick next to the phantom wifi setting on phone but in the camera app its saying not connected

What is a "tick", I can't figure out your questions ether. :)

You can't be connected to the Home WiFi and the Phantom with your phone at the same time.

If you are looking for updates? it come up on the app automatically.

Rod

The Standard uses WiFi to talk to the drone. The drone says "I need an update", so you must disconnect from the drone and reconnect to home WiFi to download the update. Then reconnect to the drone to perform the update.

when you turn on the controller, then the standard 3 and go to your wifi settings in the phone it searches and says choose network, you click on the phantom3 wifi. It then finds the phantom 3 and then it checks the network (ticks) with the normal blu tick (check) but underneath in yellow writing it says no internet connection. thats it!! It should just connect but its not??

when you turn on the controller, then the standard 3 and go to your wifi settings in the phone it searches and says choose network, you click on the phantom3 wifi. It then finds the phantom 3 and then it checks the network (ticks) with the normal blu tick (check) but underneath in yellow writing it says no internet connection. thats it!! It should just connect but its not??

This is the phone telling you the Phantom connection is not providing your phone the internet.

This was an update with iOS, then androids started displaying a similar type of message. :eek:

http://www.phantompilots.com/search/18506633/?q=no+internet+connection&o=relevance

You good to go, unless I'm still missing something. ;)

Rod

Rodpad your a star and a clever star, sure its the new iphone 7 now that i have read others having same problems with ios 10, cheers mate sorted

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic