Normal behavior of wifi connection to range extender??

Thanks, I haven't tried an older app although the tech support guy did say that the iOS version is lagging behind the Android due to it being stuck in Apple's approval queue. So maybe I'll give that a shot, if I can find it.

Although if someone else wanted to take a wifi scanner to their working PV+ and see what it reads at various distances, that would be interesting.

johnb73 said:
Thanks, I haven't tried an older app although the tech support guy did say that the iOS version is lagging behind the Android due to it being stuck in Apple's approval queue. So maybe I'll give that a shot, if I can find it.

Although if someone else wanted to take a wifi scanner to their working PV+ and see what it reads at various distances, that would be interesting.

Here you go, Hope it resolves the issue. http://droneslinger.com/software.html
Let us know, give 1.0.39 a shot. Don't forget to uninstall your present version tho.
Btw, what camera version are you experiencing the problem with ?

I went from 1.0.40 to 1.0.39 and it's pretty much the same for me. If you do downgrade, don't forget to turn off the automatic notification (upgrade) for that app, or it will revert to the latest when it does it's updates.

dannytroy said:
I went from 1.0.40 to 1.0.39 and it's pretty much the same for me. If you do downgrade, don't forget to turn off the automatic notification (upgrade) for that app, or it will revert to the latest when it does it's updates.
What exactly is your issue? I don't see anything in this thread from you. Or refer me to another thread.

BlackTracer said:
dannytroy said:
What exactly is your issue? I don't see anything in this thread from you. Or refer me to another thread.
A few posts back I mentioned what I'm experiencing, loss of signal even when up close.

dannytroy said:
BlackTracer said:
dannytroy said:
A few posts back I mentioned what I'm experiencing, oss of signal even when up close.
Sorry I missed that. Weak WiFi up close is not going to get fixed with antennas. It may improve slightly but it sounds like you have a defective component somewhere in the loop.

I have to wonder if the problem is on the app side, since when I go to the camera page I sometimes get a blank screen. Backing out and going back in usually corrects this. I'm anxious to see if the Epson glasses handles the app better than the Samsung. I'll report back after trying them.

Well I submitted the issue to DJI but then I returned the PV+. Hadn't flown it or even put the props on yet.

I would suggest that for any new PV owners, before the first flight do a wifi check by walking away from it and make sure you're getting a good signal from a distance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik