Noob...inbound

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals. I just ordered my first "real" drone and am excited to learn. Picked up a "still new in the box" DJI Phantom 3 Pro for $350. A good friend has a drone production company here and will be showing me the ropes. I have already started studying for my 107. Any other tips and such would be greatly appreciated. I play to fly for fun and help my wife with her real estate listings. May pick up a few gigs after I get confident. So...anyway, happy to be here and look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you.

Ivan

Reactions: JoBe
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

“noob.......inbound.” That was great!

Welcome to the PhantomPilots Forum family. You’re gonna have a great time with your drone. There are a bunch of friendly and very smart people here on the Forum.

So, if you have any questions that you can’t find the answers to by searching, just ‘ask away’. We’re here to help. !!

Hey Guys and Gals. I just ordered my first "real" drone and am excited to learn. Picked up a "still new in the box" DJI Phantom 3 Pro for $350. A good friend has a drone production company here and will be showing me the ropes. I have already started studying for my 107. Any other tips and such would be greatly appreciated. I play to fly for fun and help my wife with her real estate listings. May pick up a few gigs after I get confident. So...anyway, happy to be here and look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you.

Ivan
Great price for a P3P. You're gonna love it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome

That's a really good price where did you get it?

I got mine for $300 of craigslist with 3 batteries about 10 months back

The person only flew it 2 times..

But it ended up costing me $400 cause i had to spend $100 on motors that i broke when i took of the prop gaurds and put in the same screws which damaged the motors........ dont make the same mistake lol

That's exciting for you, welcome and congrats! You've came to the right place for knowledge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers