Hi Everyone! First time Phantom owner!!

Reaction score
Hey guyz and gals, my name is Kevin and I while I have been a faithful DJI Mavic Series owner, I just picked up a brand new Phantom 4 Pro + to add to the fleet!! I honestly did not have high expectations of this bird, BUT now that I have activated and flown it..... I LOVE IT!!! It is a different flying experience than the Mavic’s but I really really like it. One thing I am trying to figure out is how to keep the propellors out of video. It appears I cannot raise the gimbal upwards that much but maybe I am doing something wrong. Anyhow, I am really excited to be here and to learn everything I can about this bird!! Thank you!

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching 👍

Reaction score
Hey guyz and gals, my name is Kevin and I while I have been a faithful DJI Mavic Series owner, I just picked up a brand new Phantom 4 Pro + to add to the fleet!! I honestly did not have high expectations of this bird, BUT now that I have activated and flown it..... I LOVE IT!!! It is a different flying experience than the Mavic’s but I really really like it. One thing I am trying to figure out is how to keep the propellors out of video. It appears I cannot raise the gimbal upwards that much but maybe I am doing something wrong. Anyhow, I am really excited to be here and to learn everything I can about this bird!! Thank you!
Maybe better to fly in reverse away from the subject and if necessary reverse in post - then the propellers are not in the shot as the bird has to tilt backwards

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Would you be flying into the wind or maybe what you’re seeing is prop showdows from flying towards the sun .🤷‍♂️

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member