No video feed P3P

Reaction score
I recently purchased a DJI phantom 3 pro as a back up I acquired this drone reasonably priced but it was noted that video feed sometimes doesn’t work it has not worked yet for me need a few options other than what I have tried from past posts have formatted the mini SD card loaded update update would not take
And I do not want to buy a gimbal board unless it is necessary and if I send it out God knows what they’ll charge
my inexpensive back up drone can become expensive very quickly
Does anyone have any suggestions thank you

I recently purchased a DJI phantom 3 pro as a back up I acquired this drone reasonably priced but it was noted that video feed sometimes doesn’t work it has not worked yet for me need a few options other than what I have tried from past posts have formatted the mini SD card loaded update update would not take
And I do not want to buy a gimbal board unless it is necessary and if I send it out God knows what they’ll charge
Yes not cheap,I would try relinking to make sure it nicely paired,,could try another usb cord or another device to try to eliminate yours at fault,,,I not have pro but all my firmware is done with the app and OTG cable adapter which goes straight into drone from device,,,,yes mayby look at ribbon cable set before you buy gimble board unless you can see damage on it,,

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
No image transmission with everything else working normally is one of the most reported issues with P3Ps here on the forum. Maybe try this search for 'no image transmission' to see a few suggestions. There is also this troubleshooting flow chart developed by @quaddamage in part due to how common the issue has been over the years.

If it were mine, the first thing I would do would be to check your LOG_AB file to see if modules 8 and 15 show as "device not detected" which is a strong indicator that you have a bad gimbal top (main) board.

Reactions: JoBe
Mine did this the other day. (P3S) Inserted a new 32gig sd card and it worked as designed. Everything showed connected and ready to go but had no video feed.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl