No takeoff

Reaction score
Hello, p3 sequence for take off done right......transmitter on, drone on, Buzzer kicks in, DJI Go on, gimbal working, red lights under front arms, green lights under back arms. Perform CSC....nothing. DJI Go slide....nothing....no lift off because not one rotor will turn. Thanks in advance

Hello, p3 sequence for take off done right......transmitter on, drone on, Buzzer kicks in, DJI Go on, gimbal working, red lights under front arms, green lights under back arms. Perform CSC....nothing. DJI Go slide....nothing....no lift off because not one rotor will turn. Thanks in advance
Buzzing or beeping,does this noise start immediate or after remote has been left,,front always red unless turn off in app,that just show front of drone in flight,,green on rear is good,,tryed both inside stick command and outside stick command,,will it start without being connected to app,I'm sort of thinking a remote stick calibration might be needed incase sticks not centered mayby,

Reactions: Capt KO
Both of above suggestions will cause your problem. No fly zone or sticks calibration. Especially because the slider doesn’t work. Hope they solved it for you.

As ianzone explained, sometimes when sticks need calibration, switching to both sticks in instead of out will start the motors.

Buzzing or beeping,does this noise start immediate or after remote has been left,,front always red unless turn off in app,that just show front of drone in flight,,green on rear is good,,tryed both inside stick command and outside stick command,,will it start without being connected to app,I'm sort of thinking a remote stick calibration might be needed incase sticks not centered mayby,
buzzer shows the connection

buzzer shows the connection
Ok so all remote lights solid green and drone link light solid green,delete djigo app and reinstall ,see if that comes right,I'm not sure how to even replicate this issue by using mine,,have feeling it's something simple though

Which DJI go app should I use? I had DJI p3 and When I went to load it back it is all in Chinese charactures

I recalibrated the stick controls on the transmitter. Recalibrated the compass. Then tried the sticks down left, then down right...also split out and split in.

a Change happened.....the rear lights on the rotor arms flashed red three times very fast then the low level yellow light came on both arms

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31