No signal

Reaction score
1511993501145.jpg

Has anyone ever seen this??? No signal on RC or HD. it still flys through. I went out to 3500 feet. Cant figure this out.

That's a confusing screen shot. What are we looking at? Is that the frozen view before you launched? And what is that warning about a NFZ?

That's a confusing screen shot. What are we looking at? Is that the frozen view before you launched? And what is that warning about a NFZ?

Sorry about (was posting this while driving), I have no RC signal or HD signal (upper right hand corner).

Basically it's showing no signal strength, but it flies with no problems (went as far as 3500 feet).

Entering a class B airspace? Posting while driving?? Is this James Bond? Seems as though a telemetry stream is not connecting. Try re-linking and/or deleting cache of the device. Also try another cable (can't hurt).

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Tried another cable, no go. As for cache, i never have mine on but i did delete it, still a no go.

Then I'd try uninstalling the app. Delete any DJI files (search for any DJI folders/files) REBOOT, then re-install the app.

Copy. Before i try this, how do I search for files in an apple (ipad) product?

Copy. Before i try this, how do I search for files in an apple (ipad) product?
No idea. I don't eat apples. I'm a android. But since you've revealed you use an IOS device, others have said recently that the last update fouled up the DJI thing. From what I've read, restoring the device helped. Other than that I can't... since I stay away from that brand of device.

Reactions: Chris berd
So i fixed it. After checking out the links you posted, i immediately knew i wasnt going to change the IOS (not to mention mine is 9 not 11), so i tried using another device. I used my android phone, and the signal was again displaying correctly. The only problem was that it was calling for a RC update (was not with the ipad). I updated (with my andriod phone), then powered down and switched to the iPad, and everything was back to normal. Both rc signal and HD signal displaying correctly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z