No red light on gimbal/new update

Reaction score
Here we go again.. Here is what I did.
1. Downloaded upgrade from dji
2. Copied files to sd card.
3. Put sd card in p3p
4. Inserted battery and started p3p.
Now, everything started normal as usual but no upgrade started.
No red light on front of gimbal.
Question, I tried both loading unzipped files and the zip file and neither worked. Any ideas or help appreciated
Thanks

I did mine yesterday. No problem. I did run the RC afterward and confirmed the update in the ABOUT section 1.6.40 which surprised me. I had read on the Forum that it should come back as 1.5.30+. My camera light alternated red and green finally turning to solid green in 7 min. Each battery took under 2 min (same red/green then all green). I only had the .bin file loaded, but a .txt file with the results was created on the SD card and another .txt file was updated. Both files show the update being run and each component being updated. Check you SD card for P3X_FW_Result_AB.txt.

ncphantom, try installing the firmware exactly like this.

Just tried again and the update sequence never started. Just getting a solid green light. I have never had this much trouble updating till this one. Checking the app and still says running 1.5.30

Thank you msinger. All is going well. After I get all my battery's upgraded do I format the sd card?

After I get all my battery's upgraded do I format the sd card?
You don't have to format it, but there is no reason to keep the BIN on the memory card after you've updated everything.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl