No Pano.

Reaction score
When I start a Pano using Litichi it takes one picture and times out. I've seen other posts on this but no solutions. I'm using a fast (Sandisk Extreme Pro) micro SDHC formatted in the drone (P3S), on an android tablet, and a calm day and I can still take pictures after my attempt.

Thanks

Welcome to the club. I emailed Litchi and they replied with a bunch of suggestions that didn't work, including switching my iOS device to airplane mode. I can get mine to complete a pano if I manually take a photo during the shoot, it seems to wake the mode up and it continues again. I have read that they are waiting for the next dji firmware upgrade to fix this issue. If I can find my post with the Litchi response, I'll put it up for you to read.
Pano mode in Litchi

Reactions: Gstan1949
Welcome to the club. if I manually take a photo during the shoot, it seems to wake the mode up and it continues again. /QUOTE]

I tried this but to no avail. I'm wondering though, I'm running FWV 1.05.7, think that has any thing to do with it?

I tried this but to no avail. I'm wondering though, I'm running FWV 1.05.7, think that has any thing to do with it?
I think that because it is affecting various firmware across the platforms that I have read, it may be the next upgrade that will correct the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews