No motors no video P3P

Reaction score
I’ve bee researching this issue on here but can’t find what I need to do next. I just bought a P3P from somebody on Facebook. Seller said it just need updated. Tried to update. Update says it failed, solid right light on AC. AB file says update failed and shows 008 and 0015 no device connected. I am able to bind the RC and AC, move gimbal using RC, and DJI GO app says AC and RC are updated (even though my text file says it failed). No video transmission status in app. Unable to start motors using CSC. App will say “Initializing IMU” but never any motor movement. Following quaddammage’s flow chart this leads to the block that says problem is with AC and video won’t work until it’s resolved. I’m not sure where to go next. Any advice as to what I can check? I’m willing to disassemble, check voltages, solder, etc but not sure what will resolve issue. Thought about trying the USB to TTL but according to flowchart doesn’t look like the gimbal board is my issue. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If any additional info or looking at my text files would help you to suggest a solution please let me know.

Edit: purchased from FB marketplace not ebay.

Last edited:
How close are you to a Class B or Class C airport? That may be your problem. P3P has geofencing so that the motors won't even turn on if you are within a mile of such an airport.

I hadn’t considered that. There is a little Uncontrolled airport across the river and up a mile or two from me. I just downloaded B4UFLY app to see what it says. It gives me the green light to fly and says I’m 2.2mi from that airport. Thank you for the response but I don’t think that’s the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik