No Internet Connection

Maybe we're splitting hairs here, but I used to receive a pop-up that said No Internet, Do You Wish to Continue. I figured that's what he was seeing.
We're not splitting hairs. You're referring to another related Android feature. Here's an example of that message:

Android - no Internet Access. Stay Connected_.png

The "No Internet Connection" message (what the OP is asking about) will still be displayed even after choosing not to ask for that network again.

Ah ha! I see, it's simply a status message from your device's WiFi and not at all from the DJI equipment. It's just saying that you have connected to the access point and "Oh, by the way, I don'y see the internet right now"...

Exactly .... its just any IOS / Android device you use that has WiFi capability will pop up that warning because it expects Internet via WiFi ...

It can happen when connecting to GoPro WiFi ... any non internet connected WiFi in fact ... its not a DJI / Go / Litchi item at all.

Nigel

Reactions: robby4570
I just got P3S and have same prob on an android except i ignore that and when trying to activate acct it wont go any further Says"internet needed to link aircraft to acct". I hit ok and it returns me to my email address and activate button

I just got P3S and have same prob on an android except i ignore that and when trying to activate acct it wont go any further Says"internet needed to link aircraft to acct". I hit ok and it returns me to my email address and activate button
Follows these steps to activate your P3S in DJI GO:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94