No image transmission signal - P3P

Can't hurt to try: Unplug camera cables and re-plug back in.

Can't hurt to try: Unplug camera cables and re-plug back in.
this can't hurt , you will probody find that the one cable coming from the drone ( under the topper plate is smashed. everyone I'll looked at is), but try as Gramm said, it's sounding like there is sonething different than mine. I did not have a problem with doing an update even if it was the same version.

I have this same issue all the time. If i restart everything a few time in no particular order it will sometimes come on. Its fry frustrating and i don't know how to go about getting it fixed. ill have to look for the hidden files.

I have this same issue all the time. If i restart everything a few time in no particular order it will sometimes come on. Its fry frustrating and i don't know how to go about getting it fixed. ill have to look for the hidden files.
Jmcdaniel I'e always start the controller up link the phone to the controller start the app up and then start the drone up. I was having your problem some times to.

Hey guys just score 6 gimbal circuit board used of course let me know if anyone could use one

This is a frequent breakdown of PH3P. Only PH3P.
After update firmware or crash.
This problem is due to the emergence of BAD blocks on DM368 chip.
To resolve this issue need flash bootloader and bootblock on this chip.
Need manual?

I'm having the same issues as the rest of these guys with my own P3P. If you had a viable fix I would be FOREVER in your debt! My only other option at this point is to send it off to DJI and hope for the best.

This is a frequent breakdown of PH3P. Only PH3P.
After update firmware or crash.
This problem is due to the emergence of BAD blocks on DM368 chip.
To resolve this issue need flash bootloader and bootblock on this chip.
Need manual?

Hi SunsetCatcher! Need help. The problem I have is due to the appearance of bad blocks on the chip dm368 V. To solve this problem you need to flash the boot loader and the boot blocks on this chip. I need a user manual. You can count on to help?

I prepare manual with all soft and dump
Hi SunsetCatcher! Need help. The problem I have is due to the appearance of bad blocks on the chip dm368 V. To solve this problem you need to flash the boot loader and the boot blocks on this chip. I need a user manual. You can count on to help?

You can find it on rcdesign) Or wait while i write manual

DJI Phantom 3 & 4. Самостоятельный ремонт и поиск запчастей. - Страница 14
this method tried. failed. writes this method tried. failed. writes target starting UART boot...download

Too many bad blocks on nand. You need to solder new nand and flash boot and firmware.
I have 4 board with no signal, 2 flashing succeful and work, 2 have no signal after crash and no flashing.
Tomorrow i take new nand chip and resolder it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31