No image displayed on Dji app.. Low signal

Reaction score
I'm a new phantom pilot I bought a used p3 standard with one issue no picture displayed on app. The previous owner said he downloaded firmware update it worked fine the first flight and after that it never worked again. I'm running Android 7.0 on a LG Stylo 3. Everything works on the drone itself it's just the live video not transmitting to phone. Please help!!

I'm a new phantom pilot I bought a used p3 standard with one issue no picture displayed on app. The previous owner said he downloaded firmware update it worked fine the first flight and after that it never worked again. I'm running Android 7.0 on a LG Stylo 3. Everything works on the drone itself it's just the live video not transmitting to phone. Please help!!
Have check in transmission channels,try changing see if any difference

First off, welcome to the group! Have you updated the firmware at all? Also try removing the memory card and powering it on.. any changes then? Also you can remove the gimbal mount and make sure all the cables going into the top of it are properly seated, but I'd start with firmware first, memory card reformat.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl