No gimbal connection

Reaction score
Not used my P3P for a few months so charged everything up and took it out. The aircraft wouldn’t connect, went through all the settings which had returned to zero? There was no signal on the HD graph and no camera feed or control. It said Gimbal disconnected in the systems check menu, however it does rhe gimbal dance on power up. Leds flash yellow rapidly, I am stumped as it worked fine last and has been in its DJI hardcase ever since. I get a message about new No Fly zones on startup which I have ignored. It was updated about a year ago. Anyone got any syggestions, thanks in advance.

Not used my P3P for a few months so charged everything up and took it out. The aircraft wouldn’t connect, went through all the settings which had returned to zero? There was no signal on the HD graph and no camera feed or control. It said Gimbal disconnected in the systems check menu, however it does rhe gimbal dance on power up. Leds flash yellow rapidly, I am stumped as it worked fine last and has been in its DJI hardcase ever since. I get a message about new No Fly zones on startup which I have ignored. It was updated about a year ago. Anyone got any syggestions, thanks in advance.
Have you tried to re bind your controller to the aircraft? If you have flashing yellow LED’s, that tells you that your controller is not connected.

Thanks for the help, rebinding fixed it and its now flying again! Thats the trouble if you don’t fly them for a while you forget all the tips and tricks.

Reactions: Drone Master

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav