No Fly Zone

Reaction score
I have a P4P+ . I can use the quad with GL300 E (with built in screen controller). Recently I purchased controller GL300F (without the built in screen) so as to use third party App with the P4P. After I Bhind the drone with the GL300F I keep getting the No- Fly Zones dialogue box (where as I don't get this dialogue box with GL300E controller). The quad motors don't fire up and this dialogue box keep repeating even after unlocking it successfully. Can any one please help.
IMG_20210415_200219.jpg
IMG_20210415_205557.jpg

Your controller shows you in Singapore within 5 km of Tengah Airbase in a TFR. If this is correct you will need to upload authorization paper work to fly in that TFR to DJI.
If not, then you will have to reset your controller to your location. I don’t know how to do it but I’m sure someone on this forum can help you out.

I am in TFR. I have no problem with my GL300E controller when testing the drone indoors. But GL300F locks me out and the props won't fire. I also own a DJI Mavic mini. I do not have any issues with that controller too (all at the same location & while indoor testing).
I tested the GL300F on the DJI flight simulator. It can fire the props and fly. So definitely it is something to do with unlocking. I got this used controller on line from Alibaba and was shipped from China.
I shall check on your suggestion to hard reset the RC to my location.
Thanks.

If you are using the GL 300F as a secondary remote you will need to turn on the primary GL 300E. I live under a zero grid class D airspace and I had a similar issue when trying to spin my motors for battery maintenance.

Last edited:
Yes. I am using GL300F as the secondary remote.
I tried spinning the motors without the props with the primary GL300E switched on. Still getting the same No-Fly zone message on screen and props don't fire.

Turn off drone and both remotes. Then turn drone, GL 300E first then GL300F and and go through the dialogue box again and it should work.

Turn off drone and both remotes. Then turn drone, GL 300E first then GL300F and and go through the dialogue box again and it should work.
Still the same status. The No fly zone keeps popping up, I authorize it, gets successful ; click ok- start prop- same No fly zone message props up.

I have a GL 300K (built in remote) and a GL 300L. I just did a relink on both as I was not using my GL 300K. Started both and am able to start motors with any of them.
I live right on border of zero grid and 200 ft grid. As you can see the satellites have me now on the side of the 200 ft grid. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully I be back in my zero grid and I’ll see if I can start them with each controller.

IMG_0949.jpg

I have a GL 300K (built in remote) and a GL 300L. I just did a relink on both as I was not using my GL 300K. Started both and am able to start motors with any of them.
I live right on border of zero grid and 200 ft grid. As you can see the satellites have me now on the side of the 200 ft grid. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully I be back in my zero grid and I’ll see if I can start them with each controller.

View attachment 121873
The P4P+ I have is V1. The compatible controllers are GL300E and GL300F. What you have is Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.

The P4P+ I have is V1. The compatible controllers are GL300E and GL300F. What you have is Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.

Correct,

FYI...When I had both controllers configured and tried to do a litchi mission on my GL 300L I would not get any camera feed unless the GL 300K was turned on. During the mission the camera would freeze on occasions and I would get a audio warning of mission terminated when in fact it kept going.
So I just use now the GL 300L.

Correct,

FYI...When I had both controllers configured and tried to do a litchi mission on my GL 300L I would not get any camera feed unless the GL 300K was turned on. During the mission the camera would freeze on occasions and I would get a audio warning of mission terminated when in fact it kept going.
So I just use now the GL 300L.
Firstly, I wish to thank you for taking time in responding to me quickly. I too had the issue of using third party software on the GL300E (with built in screen)because of which I got the GL300F. When I use both the RC simultaneously, I can connect only one RC to the quad i.e., GL300F (without the built in screen) since P4P+ V1 can bhind only one RC at a time.

Check out this video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 121873
Where did you get the one with the bigger screen?

Thinks you are in China. Turn off that location in General Settings and you will be fine. Unless you really are in China

They All are set that way. They’re born there

Thinks you are in China. Turn off that location in General Settings and you will be fine. Unless you really are in China

They All are set that way. They’re born there
I am not based in China. I am in Singapore. The location on maps shown are correct on the controller screen. I do not have location to turn off in the General setting. I am using Go4 App V 4.3.37 and the Controller firmware is 01.04.01.00

Yes. I am using GL300F as the secondary remote.
I tried spinning the motors without the props with the primary GL300E switched on. Still getting the same No-Fly zone message on screen and props don't fire.

Make your GL 300F the primary controller. In doing so your GL 300E will be unlinked as it is only capable of linking as the primary controller.

IMG_8425.jpg
as

It's usually DJI thing in programming. I got laanc permission to fly, DJI said no. Every time I filled out one line, it would disappear when I started to fill out the next line. DJI is the final word. I can see why people get hacks to bypass DJI authority. Still flying with proper permission, but DJI left out of of the issue.

Reactions: Romy Baillo and MTO
It's usually DJI thing in programming. I got laanc permission to fly, DJI said no. Every time I filled out one line, it would disappear when I started to fill out the next line. DJI is the final word. I can see why people get hacks to bypass DJI authority. Still flying with proper permission, but DJI left out of of the issue.
I quiet agree with you. Why else the quad responds to GL300E and not to GL300F. I am never locked out when I use GL300E at the same location and same quad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen