No camera view or record on ph3s

Reaction score
My phantom 3 standard works but no camera picture or record when using litchi or dji program. i have turn it on every way posible . Camera will calibrateand move up and down . I have check the ims also.
I have downnload a new dji go from play station still not work.The bird has not been crashed. Anyone got any ideas . I have tried to download 1.9.20 over as well as download to the 1.8 software no movement either way. hank you.

Last edited:
Did a relinking still not work, see no differance when sd card in or out.The camera menu button to change stuff not connected.I can slide the camera up and down from the screen. I have new sd cards coming. Should i be able to get a picture when there is no sd card in it. Wires on camera look good, i did a new ims.I have change and tryed a different remote still the same.

Last edited:
Do you have a screen shot for the app output of your mobile? is your mobile properly hooked to the Phantoms WIFI?

Every thing is normal except no picture and pushing camera button does nothing. I just got new sd card will try later. i been trying to update 1.9.20 program no change. what color should my camera dot be when the phantom 3 s working correctly i see no light. I just downloaded dji go again. tx

Last edited:
I have put new sd card in everything works the same, just no camera picture and pushing camera adjustment button does nothing. How does a ribbon act when it is bad..

Do you have a screen shot for the app output of your mobile? is your mobile properly hooked to the Phantoms WIFI?
yes have flown for over 3 years and the simple mistakes been check. i am not seeing red or green when stating up . i hear the ticking .

i am listing what i have done trying to fix my no camera showing. I have tryed 2 remotes now everything the same.
I have now tryed a tablet and a cell every thing the same. The litchi program works perfect with my mavic plat. When litchi
is is on the tablet or cell i only have a transmit signal showing . No receive sig on them or airdate on downlink. When i use the dji
ap i see a receive signal and transmit signal on tablet and the cell. Not getting info on airdata at preset time with dji. I still can not see picture or adjust camera setting.But can move camera up and down and calibrate.The red light comes on when ph3 started,but i never see the green light.sd card says 0 mb space. i have tried down loading 1.9.2.0 on sd no change.Can u plug the drone in pc direct and downgrade to the prevous version. Has any else started having problems like this with 1.9.20

If you want to use DJI assistant or airdata then you may set your bird in datamode to get data or modify the content of the flight-SD

i am link to airdata but only see the remote transmit signal and not the drone signal down.Not having the receive signal coming down is part of my problem, with the camera not showing picture. Today i have tried to down grade and upgrade 1.9.20 over but not working.Green camera light never comes on now.Never had such a problems in the past.All started in oct.

Last edited:
i have range, altitude, when i use airdata it does not show my receive signal strength from bird, but when i go to notification it tells me how long in seconds i am disconnect . I went 4500 ft ant 399ft altitude. just no picture and cant control camera setting.
Other than that a good flying bird. I see on the dji board this is a common complaint of no camera , but no answers there also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik