No camera view DJI GO

Reaction score
Stored my drone for a year or so charged up and now I have NO video on DJI go with Apple or Android

I can connect and control the drone and gimbal
Also I can take video as well as picture that are sent to sd card I just cant see the camera in REAL TIME
Any advice ?

APP: 3.1.61
Ver: 1.11.20
RC 1.9.2
Data: 0100.01.09

• Wow
Reactions: MerckxBh
Stored my drone for a year or so charged up and now I have NO video on DJI go with Apple or Android

I can connect and control the drone and gimbal
Also I can take video as well as picture that are sent to sd card I just cant see the camera in REAL TIME
Any advice ?

RC 1.9.2
Data: 0100.01.09
Likely another example of problems which could have manifested due to the extended idle time which has led to many instances of NAND flash data degradation in P3Ps.

My guess based on seeing it so often is that your LOG_AB file will show:

[00031842][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00044922][08 00][00] device not detected.

Modules 8/15 showing as “device not detected” is a common failure with P3Ps. It normally presents as no video feed showing in the app, with the error message “No Image Transmission.” The problem is almost always on the gimbal top (main) board.

You’ll be able to find basically endless amounts of posts here and in other forums if you search using those terms shown above in bold.

Two frequently referenced posts here are both from member @quaddamage. He’s basically the leading authority on diagnosing and in some cases even fixing the issue. Several other members here have been successful following his lead. Some, such as @KachemakDiver among others, have become quite good at fixing (re-flashing) the often afflicted component.

Click here for the most referenced troubleshooting chart, and click here for the popular post outlining the re-flashing I mentioned earlier.

Armazenei meu drone por mais ou menos um ano carregado e agora NÃO tenho vídeo no DJI, vá com Apple ou Android

Posso conectar e controlar o drone e o gimbal
Também posso gravar vídeos e fotos que são enviadas para o cartão SD, mas não consigo ver a câmera em TEMPO REAL
Algum conselho?

RC 1.9.2
Dados: 0100.01.09
Resolveu amigo ? pois meu estar da msm maneira !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20