Next Batch of P3P's?

Reaction score
I am still waiting on my P3P to show up and thought I would ask to see if anyone out there might have an idea when the next batch of P3P's will be shipping out from DJI to the dealers. Dealer keeps on saying that in the next few days, that was two weeks ago, but still nothing.

Also curious to see if this batch of P3P's will have the latest firmware installed or is it gonna require going to DJI to download the firmware and install it. From what I have been reading here, it seems to me that the first batch of P3P's that was shipped out had to updated right out of the box, or am I wrong on this outlook?

Thanks Guys

I doubt they will have latest firmware. Will most likely require upgrade on arrival.

I'd think initially during these high ship volume times you could kinda work backwards and say if it's been more than XX (20-30???) days between the f/w update release and your's arriving it's a safe bet your already a rev. or more behind.

Once on the shelf and update frequency drops then anything goes.

Last edited:
AgentOrange2015, it's best to try upgrading the firmware on arrival. The entire process only takes about 10 minutes after you learn the steps.

Amazon says, "Estimated Delivery Date: May 29 - June 3 when you choose Expedited at checkout." My dealer told me three week out two weeks ago.

dissapointment.png

Reactions: N017RW
According to a DJI support rep and two dealers, a batch is coming to the UK this coming week. I imagine the USA is also going to receive some as part of that same batch.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic