Newegg Refurb - $314.00 US

Reaction score
I just purchased a Phantom 3 2.7 at NEWEGG for $314 plus tax.

DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Aircraft with 3-Axis Gimbal and 2.7k Camera-Newegg.com

I live close to their warehouse, so I will be picking one up today, but this is a good of price I have found. I have been scouring the ADS (Ebay, Craigslist, Letgo) and the cheapest I have found is around $325. I am sure someone may sell one cheaper, but why when I can get a sure deal. I purchased a Phantom 1, and flew it about a dozen times. It is the best Quad I have ever owned (Used SYMA, HUBSAN, and built a Q250 ) But the short battery life (8-10 minutes) and lack of camera ( I put a gopro clone on it, and decent but "JELLO" pictures). So I decided to pull the trigger. Want to get the Phone app and longer flight times! Good Luck. I think the sale is for 7 days..or until they sell out!

Reactions: g2papp and tak5501
That's a great price, bought mine for $399 in December 2016. The Advanced and Pro are getting cheaper too. Amazon is selling a certified refurbished Advanced for $629.

Just remember... "choking hazard"! LoL
I think there are MUCH greater hazards than choking!

I ate mine whole, so I didn't have any problem choking. Not sure what part is a chocking hazard. the smallest part is the propeller,and now sure why I would have my toddler teething on the Prop. Then again, maybe they are afraid of being sued by a US company, But you are right. I have seen may pictures of punctured hands around spinning props. I have a Phantom 1 and always am afraid when I put the battery in that the props will spin...you have to have your hands between the blades to insert the battery plug. I thought about putting rags over the props in case they start spinning, at least that would afford some protection. Live and Learn!

Reactions: pomonabill220

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj